Created exclusively by Sanders for Gloverall, our Robert Loafers feature a classic design with a lightweight thick rubber sole. Made from a suede leather, these loafers are the definition of a statement casual shoe.
Since 1873, Sanders have been creating high quality footwear from their Northamptonshire factory. For over a century, they have expertly crafted boots and shoes built to last with authenticity and "Made in England" at the heart of what they do.
With this shared ethos in mind, creating the Robert Loafers for Gloverall made perfect sense and the final product will be sure to complete your look.
- Made in England
- Brown Suede Leather
- Black Vibram Mr Tank Sole
- Gloverall Branding
- Style Code: AF1022
Fabric & Care
- Consider applying a suede protector spray to aid waterproofing, repel liquids, and prevent stains.
- Use a brush to gently remove dust and dirt. Next, restore the pile and bring out the nap of the suede using a rubber or crepe suede brush.
- Use a specialised suede cleaner to remove stains.
- If your suede shoes get wet, stuff them with clean, dry paper towels or a shoe tree to help maintain their shape and absorb moisture. Let the shoes air-dry at room temperature.
- Avoid direct heat sources like radiators or hairdryers, as excessive heat can damage suede.
- Store your shoes in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, as prolonged exposure to sunlight can fade the colour.
- Rotate your shoes with other pairs to allow them to rest and maintain their shape.
The Gloverall Team will despatch your order, subject to stock availability, promptly and efficiently within 3 – 5 working days of receiving your order.
UK orders receive free delivery and are generally delivered within 3 working days from date of despatch.
Non-UK orders are generally delivered within 8 days from date of despatch. You will receive free shipping on orders over £300. All orders under £300 will be subject to a delivery charge of £30.
For EU customers, we will arrange all paperwork and payment of taxes to clear customs.