Created exclusively as part of the Gloverall and Cambridge Satchel collaboration, The Bowls Bag was inspired by a bag discovered at an antiques fair, believed to date back to the 1930s. Made in England from 100% leather, the bag features a grey check fabric, a unique cylindrical shape, nickel feet to stop the bag from rolling, and a detachable shoulder strap for versatility and functionality. Both brands’ logos feature on the reverse of the bag as a mark of quality.
- Made in England
- Cylindrical Shape
- Nickel Feet
- Detachable Shoulder Strap
- Brand Logos
- Style Code: AB1025
Fabric & Care
- 100% Genuine Leather
- Grey Check Fabric
- Wet sanitiser can cause irreparable damage to your bag
- Apply a leather protection cream to be able to use in downpours
- Do not expose to extreme cold or heat
- If left in direct sunlight there is a chance the colour of your bag may fade
- Please remember to test any care products on an unobtrusive section of your bag beforehand
- Your bag will age over time as it is a natural product
- Ordinary Vaseline works well on minor scuffs and abrasions to buff your bag
- Coloured dyes may transfer on lighter clothing
The Gloverall Team will despatch your order, subject to stock availability, promptly and efficiently within 3 – 5 working days of receiving your order.
UK orders receive free delivery and are generally delivered within 3 working days from date of despatch.
Non-UK orders are generally delivered within 8 days from date of despatch. You will receive free shipping on orders over £300. All orders under £300 will be subject to a delivery charge of £30.
For EU customers, we will arrange all paperwork and payment of taxes to clear customs.