Fit Guide||Sizing Guide
Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you already own. Take all measurements from the outside with the garment lying flat.
|XS||17.9 46||40.6 104||39.8 102||25.0 64||26.1 67|
|S||18.3 47||42.5 109||41.7 107||25.4 65||26.5 68|
|M||18.7 48||44.5 114||43.7 112||25.7 66||26.9 69|
|L||19.1 49||46.4 119||45.6 117||26.1 67||27.3 70|
|XL||19.5 50||48.4 124||47.6 122||26.5 68||27.7 71|
|XXL||19.9 51||50.3 129||49.5 127||26.9 69||28.1 72|
How to measure
- Shoulder: Measure between the two shoulder seams, straight across the back
- Chest: Measure across the chest from underarm to underarm and double the measurement
- Waist: Measure the width of the garment, 20cm down from the chest and double the measurement
- Sleeve: Measure the length from the top of the sleeve, where it meets the shoulder seam down to the bottom of the cuff
- Length: Measure the centre back of the garment, from the bottom of the collar straight down to the hem
Men's Slim Fit
This style has been designed to be close-fitting and are ideal for layering under overcoats. You may want to go up a size to allow room for chunky knitwear. Please view the size guide for product specific measurements.