How To Get The Best Fit
When buying garments online you’ll want to choose the right size to ensure you get the perfect fit every time, so we recommend double checking your measurements and referring to the size chart for each product.
On every product page there is a section named ‘Size Guide’ which can be viewed by pressing the 'View Guide' link located above the 'Add to Cart' button. This section details the actual measurements of the coat.
Size and fit can vary from brand to brand, so it is worthwhile following the instructions below;
We have three different fits; Original (oversized), regular & tailored/slim which will alter the sizing of each style. We recommend you compare your chest measurement, in CM, against the detailed measurements listed in the pop up chart to ensure you select the correct size. Please allow room for jumpers or layering.
- Shoulder: Measure between the two shoulder seams, straight across the back
- Chest: Measure across the chest from underarm to underarm and double the measurement
- Waist: Measure the width of the garment, 20cm down from the chest and double the measurement
- Sleeve: Measure the length from the top of the sleeve, where it meets the shoulder seam down to the bottom of the cuff
- Length: Measure the centre back of the garment, from the bottom of the collar straight down to the hem