Fit Guide||Sizing Guide
Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you already own. Take all measurements from the outside with the garment lying flat.
|8||38.2 98||43.3 111||23.0 59||25.7 66|
|10||40.2 103||45.2 116||23.4 60||29.6 76|
|12||42.1 108||47.2 121||23.8 61||30.0 77|
|14||44.1 113||49.1 126||24.2 62||30.4 78|
|16||46.0 118||51.1 131||24.6 63||30.8 79|
How to measure
- Shoulder: Measure between the two shoulder seams, straight across the back
- Chest: Measure across the chest from underarm to underarm and double the measurement
- Waist: Measure the width of the garment, 20cm down from the chest and double the measurement
- Sleeve: Measure the length from the top of the sleeve, where it meets the shoulder seam down to the bottom of the cuff
- Length: Measure the centre back of the garment, from the bottom of the collar straight down to the hem
Women's Slim Fit
This style has been designed to be close-fitting and are ideal for layering under overcoats. You may want to go up a size to allow room for chunky knitwear. Please view the size guide for product specific measurements.